THE CARMEN ADVANTAGE
- Made in South Africa ensuring quick production turnaround
- Guaranteed quantity, What you buy is what you use
- Carmen paper baking cups retain their shape after manufacture and separate easily for speedy use.
- Carmen paper baking cups retain their shape when filled with wet batter insulating it from the hot pan, avoids burning resulting in high volume uniformly baked confectionery.
- Hygienically protecting confectionery against contact with unhygienic surfaces and handling
- Available in standard colours and designs as well as custom prints resulting in good presentation and display of confectionery
- Adds no taste or odor to confectionery
- Avoids breakage of confectionery when transported
- Keeps confectionery fresher for longer
WHAT MAKES CARMEN PAPER BAKING CUPS WORK FOR YOU?
Good quality baking cups are today made from special grade paper with built-in qualities designed specifically for the manufacture of baking cups with the following results:
- Good presentation and display of confectionery
- Are hygienic, protecting confectionery against contact with unhygienic surfaces and handling.
- Add no taste or odor to confectionery
- Avoids breakages of confectionery when transported
- keeps confectionery fresher longer
- Carmen paper baking cups release from confectionery easily without breaking
- confectionery baked in Carmen paper baking cups has uniform texture and shape.
WHAT DO CARMEN PAPER CUPS OFFER THE BAKER?
Carmen baking cups are made in South Africa from highly refined, bleached, heat resistant, wet strength. easy release, Greaseproof paper, of the same grade used by some of the world’s most reputable paper baking cup manufacturers to meet the high standards of modern day bakers, which have the following advantages:
- South African made Carmen Paper Baking cups ensure supplies ex-stock or quick production turn-around, resulting in service and no lost sales.
- Carmen paper baking cups are easy release, retain their shape after manufacture and will separate easily for speed of use, preventing wastage. You buy 1000, you use 1000
- Carmen paper baking cups retain their shape when filled with wet batter, insulate the batter from the hot pan, avoid burning, resulting in high volume, uniformly baked confectionery.
- Carmen paper baking cups are easy to release, heat resistant and wet strength
- they will not deform when separated for use and will not fold into batter. (inferior paper baking cups may collapse when filled with batter, resulting in paper baking cup losing shape, therefore not insulating, can fold into batter, resulting in low volume, easily burnt, malformed confectionery which will break when the baking cup is removed).
Carmen Paper Baking Cups are wet strength and greaseproof, will not draw excessive moisture, oils and fats resulting in longer shelf life and fresher confectionery. Carmen Paper Baking Cups retain their shape which results in less spillage, no grease or release agents are required – less cleaning of pans results in increased productivity. Carmen Paper Baking Cups are available in standard colours and designs or custom printed, which will enhance the presentation of confectionery, thus increasing sales.